We Ha! We Ha!

Sure man. I can dig it.

Bigfoot Caught On Tape!! Bigfoot Caught On Tape!!

Ooooooh fuck. I get it.

garbage day garbage day

You love it because the voice is comically lazy, and the animation is just lazy ass doodles. It's whole theme is lack of effort and yet it just keeps on going.

how it will end. how it will end.

This is truly one of the best things you could watch. Funny, thoughtful, and sincere.

Shitball Shitball

Loved it. I got a sincere laugh out of this. I'd like to see more feats of shitting prowess. Like shooting the shit over the Grand Canyon into the toilet. Or bounce it off of a trampoline. Plenty of ideas. Best of luck,

SinSpade responds:

I'm working on it

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

not original at all

Ok...duh. The newcasters have been bashed time and time again. We know. They suck. So you don't need to regurgitate this same tired old act.
Please. I'd really appreciate it if you didnt make anymore of these. PLEASE!

KH: Cloud vs Sephiroth 2 KH: Cloud vs Sephiroth 2

The ending!

It was kind of ok until the end. you really shouldn't have submitted this. It doesn't really deserve the score it's getting. Probably just because FF nerds touch themselves tot his stuff. But really a lot of part were way overdone. I thought you just looped the omnislash part and stopped the frame at the end.

DC5-bOi responds:

sorry if i disappointed u but i just wanted to see what score it would get.

The Real Mortal Kombat 1 The Real Mortal Kombat 1

are you all serious?

If you are going to take all the shorcuts you can when animating then you lines in it should be funny enough to carry the cartoon.
This was meticulous and overdone.
I don't even think I cracked a smile.

De Gli Antoni part 1 De Gli Antoni part 1

What?

Why the hell would you use a racist name for this cartoon?
It's not even funny.
Why the racist name!?

Soxx: the killer bunny Soxx: the killer bunny

Yeah well

Well....You're obviously a good animator. But acknowledging hat you completely ripped off someones style.music doesn't make it alright.
You animated pretty good but the dialog/animation/music....it was all Jhonen-esque if not completely Jhonens.
It was kind of cool to see a Johnny the Homicidal Maniac type animation instead of just the comic.
The story just wasn't very interesting.
And once again.....the style is SO ripped off.